We believe in your rights and we believe in our advocacy.
Social Security Disability Representation
Our professional and experienced staff can handle your claim from the very beginning and at all levels of appeal, if necessary. Our personalized service has you speaking with and working with your attorney from the very first phone call until you are awarded. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Helping you understand the Social Security claims process from your first conversation with one of our experienced attorneys
- Preparing the time-consuming forms for your review
- Developing your claim at all levels of the process including the initial claim, reconsideration, hearing level and beyond if necessary
- Obtaining updated medical documentation
- Keeping you and all other involved parties informed on the status of your claim
- Representing you at the hearing level, if necessary, by phone, video or in-person when safely able to do so
- Once awarded, explaining your benefits to you and providing availability at anytime in the future should you have additional Social Security questions
- If applicable to you, offering electronic fund transfers through our attorney-client escrow account to assist you in repaying any long-term disability overpayment created as the result of your Social Security award.
- There will never be any fees unless you are awarded benefits.
In cases involving eligible dependents, our staff will assist claimants in completing the application for dependent benefits by:
- Ensuring that all necessary documentation has been submitted to Social Security.
- Following up with your local Social Security office when dependent benefits have not been awarded in a timely manner.