Doherty, Cella, Keane LLP partners with insurance carriers to ensure their claimants are supported throughout the SSDI application process.
Doherty, Cella, Keane LLP has been working with the disability insurance industry for over 25 years.
Our professional and experienced staff will handle referrals at the initial claim, reconsideration, hearing or appeals council levels. Our service includes insulating the claimant from the Social Security process by completion of all necessary Social Security forms at all levels.
- Our experienced staff will assist a claimant in completing the paperwork required to apply for Social Security Disability.
- We will contact all medical providers and obtain all relevant medical records.
- Our attorneys will review all information and present it to Social Security.
- We assist claimants in completing the application for dependent benefits.
- We will ensure that all paperwork is complete and filed with Social Security in a timely manner.
- We will obtain updated medical and occupational information.
- As appropriate, we will submit a written brief in support of the claim in an attempt to obtain an On-The -Record (OTR) favorable decision.
- If a hearing is required, our attorneys will meet with the claimant in advance, attend the hearing and represent the claimant in person before the judge.
- If necessary, we will pursue the claim to federal court.
When working with Long Term Disability carriers we offer a voluntary service to our claimants to help them with repaying any overpayment created on their long-term disability claim. When the claimant receives notification of a long-term disability overpayment, we will verify the overpayment calculation, communicate with the claimant and then initiate an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) to our attorney escrow IOLTA account. The money is then transferred to the Insurance carrier. All appropriate authorizations are obtained throughout the process.
Insurance carriers can refer claims to us safely and easily through our secure website. Our website can be used by adjusters to monitor the real-time status of an individual case throughout the Social Security claims process.
We can assist you in obtaining queries from the Social Security Administration. Once provided with a signed Social Security approved authorization, we are able to obtain timely information from the Social Security Administration.
For long term disability carriers that refers cases, we are frequently asked to supply various reports of our claims activity and advocacy results. We can guarantee that our information systems capture any and all data that would be of value, and we are able to provide clear, informative results of referral activity. All of our reports are customized to your needs and can be provided in the format and frequency of your specifications.
We are available to assist insurance carriers in evaluating their disability claims to render an opinion on the likelihood of a claimant’s eligibility for Social Security disability benefits. We can provide onsite or electronic reviews of claims on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis depending upon your needs.
We are available to provide on-site or electronic training. Our partners are available to train employees on Social Security issues including the application process, appeals, query interpretation, or any other Social Security area requested. In addition, we are available to provide Social Security advocacy program consultation services.